Sponsors and Funders
Partnering with Aspiring Conversations provides your business with excellent opportunities. If you would like to support as an individual please click here.
- Naming rights to one of our speaker sessions, allowing you to align your brand with one of our top speakers
- Hosting opportunities and complimentary ticketing packages – perfect for entertaining and being remembered by your clients and valued staff
- Engage local, national and international audiences with your product or service
- Name and logo in the programme brochure (15,000 copies), website (including link to your website), signage at the venue, social media and other marketing initiatives in the lead up to and throughout the Festival, highlighting your business’s contribution to a vibrant and creative Southern Lakes region
- Public thanks by a board member at the sponsored speaker session
- Media and community profile as a fine corporate citizen
- A double invitation to the launch of the programme
- A double invitation to other Festival functions
- A preferential booking period for additional ticket purchases
- The opportunity to include a message in the festival email newsletter.
Our ‘Local Business’ category is an affordable way for smaller businesses in the Southern Lakes area to be associated with the festival, and help to bring the best of the arts to the region. Sponsorship starts at just $500 plus GST. Contact Laura on 03 443 4172 or email email@example.com for more information.
Here are our sponsors for the 2018 Aspiring Conversations. If you would like to see your company logo here, please contact Laura Williamson on firstname.lastname@example.org.